All websites now have the option to utilize Google Analytics.
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a way of figuring out how users interact with your website. It allows you to get details based on each user and their session. For instance, lets say someone creates an account on your eCommerce site. Those details are put in Google Analytics to view and compare. (Age, Gender, Location, Name, and more!)
How do we use this data?
- Show how many new/current users your email campaign is bringing in.
- Oversee who your website attracts.
- Help target your specific audience.
- Use polls for more user information.
- Measure company growth
- Check how many views specific pages or elements are getting.